Monday, September 16, 2013

ELA Summer Reading Response

ELA Summer Reading Response                                                                                             Class 707

    The book ''My Life Undecided'' by Jessica Brody was a different type of book for me. This book was book was based on a different type of topic most books do not have. This book was filled with difficult descisions that made me think things like ''What if I was in this situation? What descions would I make?" Throughout this book I would try to debate what descision Brooklyn (The main character) would make before she even made a descion. Like the part of the book when Brooklyn had to debate whether to go out with Hunter or Brian. When it came to this descision in the book I kept thinking of evidence in my mind who she would go out with and why. This book had a lot of interesting moments so when I was reading those moments I was envisioning what was happening in the book in my head. I got so lossed in the book I felt like I was in the book and all the events in the book were ocuring around me while I was reading. These moments made me really think about all of the characters and how they affected Brooklyn. This book made me think about Brooklyn struggling figuring out tough descisions. I noticed that Shayne (Brooklyn's ex-bestfriend) was not Brooklyn's friend after all. Deep down Shayne was conceited and all she thought was herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment